Well the summer has once again arrived and with it the heat that boils my brain. It's now almost one in the morning and I had to come to my garden because it is unbearable to be inside. Is with this in my mind that I write to all of you. Today I had a decent day. I played video games online with a friend all afternoon as the heat was too much just to think leaving anywhere. Then the night comes and brings a lighter, cooler wind which obviously got everyone into the streets.
It's amazing to see all the people that gather in the places me and my friends used to have for ourselves every single Friday for the last 3 months... Still it is amazing to see everyone I hadn't seen for ages! We used to have so much fun, but school split us. You should never forget about your friends though. Or at least so I think now. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm 16 so you may be encountering some of this kind of content here but I'm only doing this because I love to write and this is a good way to do it.
I have much more to tell you, but I'll leave that for further posts. Day after day you may begging to understand my life as it is. But for today I'll only tell you what Ive written so far. Oh and I can tell you that tomorrow I'm heading to the beach so with some friends so I may have some things to add here, or even some photos. We'll see...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment