Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update N. 1

Well I'm aware that I have had very little views at the moment but hey no problem. Well as for my present life, little has changed but somethings have indeed happened... I've been quite "busy" in the last few days since I'm on vacation now. I've been to the beach, to the swimming pool, I've went in long bike rides (for over 40km) and I've had some dinner parties. In one of does parties I met a lot of new people which is really great, but for me the most important thing that happened was that I thing I sparked with someone... Well I'm no expert because I have had a girlfriend for one and a half years so I never needed any of that, but I really thing I've got something going. We talk a lot and she's the sweetest to me. I just can't belive it...

No comments: